The Holy Family Parish Picnic is coming up this Sunday, September 23rd - Serving Chicken and Roast Beef Dinners from 10:30 to 3:30 (dine-in, carry-out, and drive-thru), also sandwiches, mock turtle soup, and ice cream. Enjoy our Country Kitchen featuring lots of homemade goodies, plus our Baskets & More stand with various collections and theme baskets. Try your luck at winning one of our beautiful hand-stitched quilts. Also featuring Bingo, Pull-Tab Bingo, Meat Wheel, Mason Jar Stand, Grand Raffle with over $5000 in cash and prizes, plus lots of Kids Games. Come and enjoy the food and fun for all ages. Check our flyer for more information: Holy Family Picnic Flyer
Holy Family Parish welcomes you and your family to join us at Mass and for any of our many ministry activities. New members are always welcome to join our parish family!
6:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.
Weekend Mass Schedule:
Saturday: 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m.
Weekdays: 8:00 a.m. Tuesday - Friday
Holy Days: 6:00 p.m. (vigil evening prior),
6:00 a.m., 8:00 a.m., 7:00 p.m. (feast day)
Saturdays: 4:00-4:45 p.m.
Sundays: 8:00-8:15 a.m.
Any time by appointment
- Father John Boeglin, Pastor
- Deacon Mike Helfter, Deacon
- Deacon David McDaniel, Deacon
- Joseph Munning IV, Director of Religious Education
- Tim Kempf, Facilities Manager
- Dan Racicot, Director of Music/Organist
- Jan Hasenour, Finance Administrator
- Diane Verkamp, Parish Secretary
- Angie Greulich, St. John Bosco Youth Ministry
Interested in Becoming Catholic?
Contact our RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) & Catholic Teachings Team! Our program is a year-round activity, so you are welcome to start inquiry at any time.
Readings for the Week of September 16, 2018
- Sunday: Is 50:5-9a / Ps 116:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 8-9  / Jas 2:14-18 / Mk 8:27-35
- Monday: 1 Cor 11:17-26, 33 / Ps 40:7-8a, 8b-9, 10, 17 [1 Cor 11:26b] / Lk 7:1-10
- Tuesday: 1 Cor 12:12-14, 27-31a / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 4, 5  / Lk 7:11-17
- Wednesday: 1 Cor 12:31—13:13 / Ps 33:2-3, 4-5, 12 and 22  / Lk 7:31-35
- Thursday: 1 Cor 15:1-11 / Ps 118:1b-2, 16ab-17, 28  / Lk 7:36-50
- Friday: Eph 4:1-7, 11-13 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5  / Mt 9:9-13
- Saturday: 1 Cor 15:35-37, 42-49 / Ps 56:10c-12, 13-14  / Lk 8:4-15
- Next Sunday: Wis 2:12, 17-20 / Ps 54:3-4, 5, 6-8 [6b] / Jas 3:16—4:3 / Mk 9:30-37
Holy Days of Obligation
January 1, the Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
Thursday of the Sixth Week of Easter, the Solemnity of the Ascension
August 15, the Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
November 1, the Solemnity of All Saints
December 8, the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
December 25, the Solemnity of the Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Liturgy Live Stream
Join us every Saturday at 5:00 pm and every Sunday at 8:30 and 10:30 am for a live broadcast of the Mass. The stream will start a few minutes before Mass. If you want to see a recording of the last weekend, see the player below this one.
Holy Mass Recording, Saturday 9-8-18
The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, given by Father John Boeglin on Saturday, September 8th, 2018, at 5:00 pm.