It's time for a new Pictorial Directory and it won't be complete without YOU!
Every family photographed will receive a complimentary 8 x 10 portrait and a church directory. The photography and directory will be coordinated by a new company this year, Universal Church Directories, and we are excited with the services they are providing for us. To schedule your photography appointment online, simply go to www.ucdir.com, and click on "Photography Appointment Scheduling" on the right side of the screen. Enter 'in1422' in the Church Code field and 'holyfamily' in the Church Password field. Follow the prompts to schedule your family's appointment time. If you have 6 or more in your family, please use 2 consecutive time slots. You may also sign up in the Narthex before and after Masses on May 26-27, June 2-3, and June 9-10. Appointments fill up quickly, so schedule as soon as possible to secure your preferred date and time. Family photos will be taken June 20, 21, 22, 23, and July 11, 12, 13, 14, 25, 26, 27, 28. Your family is an important part of our parish family, so we hope you will participate in our new Pictorial Directory!
Holy Family Parish welcomes you and your family to join us at Mass and for any of our many ministry activities. New members are always welcome to join our parish family!
Saturdays: 5:00 p.m.
Sundays: 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m.
Weekdays: 8:00 a.m. Tuesday - Friday
Holy Days: 6:00 p.m. (vigil evening prior),
6:00 a.m., 8:00 a.m., 7:00 p.m. (feast day)
Saturdays: 4:00-4:45 p.m.
Sundays: 8:00-8:15 a.m.
Any time by appointment
Interested in Becoming Catholic?
Contact our RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) & Catholic Teachings Team! Our program is a year-round activity, so you are welcome to start inquiry at any time.
Readings for the Week of May 27, 2018
- Sunday: Dt 4:32-34, 39-40 / Ps 33:4-5, 6, 9, 18-19, 20, 22 [12b] / Rom 8:14-17 / Mt 28:16-20
- Monday: 1 Pt 1:3-9 / Ps 111:1-2, 5-6, 9 and 10c  / Mk 10:17-27
- Tuesday: 1 Pt 1:10-16 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4 [2a] / Mk 10:28-31
- Wednesday: 1 Pt 1:18-25 / Ps 147:12-13, 14-15, 19-20 [12a] / Mk 10:32-45
- Thursday: Zep 3:14-18a or Rom 12:9-16 / Is 12:2-3, 4bcd, 5-6  / Lk 1:39-56
- Friday: 1 Pt 4:7-13 / Ps 96:10, 11-12, 13 [13b] / Mk 11:11-26
- Saturday: Jude 17, 20b-25 / Ps 63:2, 3-4, 5-6 [2b] / Mk 11:27-33
- Next Sunday: Ex 24:3-8 / Ps 116:12-13, 15-16, 17-18  / Heb 9:11-15 / Mk 14:12-16, 22-26
Holy Days of Obligation
January 1, the Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
Thursday of the Sixth Week of Easter, the Solemnity of the Ascension
August 15, the Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
November 1, the Solemnity of All Saints
December 8, the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
December 25, the Solemnity of the Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Divine Liturgy, given at Holy Family Catholic Church by Father John Boeglin.
Divine Liturgy, May 6, 2018
Divine Liturgy, given May 6th, 2018 at 10:30 am at Holy Family.