In THANKSGIVING to our volunteers and all our guests for a great Parish Picnic!
We thank God for the beautiful day and all who came to share it with us.
CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners and special thanks to all those who donated items to the Raffle, Baskets and More, and the talented ladies who made our beautiful Quilts. God Bless You for sharing your gifts with our parish family!
Check out the pictures from the picnic in the Photo Album - Parish Picnic 2016.
Sundays: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
Weekdays: 8:00 a.m. Tuesday - Friday
Holy Days: 6:00 p.m. (vigil evening prior),
6:00 a.m., 7:50 a.m. & 7:00 p.m. (feast day)
Saturdays: 4:00-4:45 p.m.
Sundays: 8:00-8:15 a.m.
Any time by appointment
- Father John Boeglin, Pastor
- Deacon Mike Helfter, Deacon
- Deacon David McDaniel, Deacon
- Tyler Lemen, Principal - Holy Trinity Catholic School
- Mary Altman, Director of Faith Formation
- Dan Racicot, Director of Music/Organist
- Jan Hasenour, Finance Administrator
- Tim Kempf, Facilities Manager
- Diane Verkamp, Parish Secretary
Holy Days of Obligation
January 1, the Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
Thursday of the Sixth Week of Easter, the Solemnity of the Ascension
August 15, the Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
November 1, the Solemnity of All Saints
December 8, the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
December 25, the Solemnity of the Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Readings for the Week of December 4, 2016
- Sunday: Is 11:1-10 / Ps 72 / Rom 15:4-9 / Mt 3:1-12
- Monday: Is 35:1-10 / Ps 85 / Lk 5:17-26
- Tuesday: Is 40:1-11 / Ps 96 / Mt 18:12-14
- Wednesday: Is 40:25-31 / Ps 103 / Mt 11:28-30
- Thursday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 / Ps 98 / Eph 1:3-6, 11-12 / Lk 1:26-38
- Friday: Is 48:17-19 / Ps 1 / Mt 11:16-19
- Saturday: Sir 48:1-4, 9-11 / Ps 80 / Mt 17:9a, 10-13
- Next Sunday: Is 35:1-6a, 10 / Ps 146 / Jas 5:7-10 / Mt 11:2-11
Interested in Becoming Catholic?
Contact our RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) & Catholic Teachings Team! Our program is a year-round activity, so you are welcome to start inquiry at any time.