Holy Family Parish welcomes you and your family to join us at Mass and for any of our many ministry activities. New members are always welcome to join our parish family!
Sundays: 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m.
Weekdays: 8:00 a.m. Tuesday - Friday
Holy Days: 6:00 p.m. (vigil evening prior),
6:00 a.m., 8:00 a.m., 7:00 p.m. (feast day)
Saturdays: 4:00-4:45 p.m.
Sundays: 8:00-8:15 a.m.
Any time by appointment
Interested in Becoming Catholic?
Contact our RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) & Catholic Teachings Team! Our program is a year-round activity, so you are welcome to start inquiry at any time.
Readings for the Week of May 21, 2017
- Sunday: Acts 8:5-8, 14-17 / Ps 66 / 1 Pt 3:15-18 / Jn 14:15-21 or Acts 8:5-8, 14-17 / Ps 66 / 1 Pt 4:13-16 / Jn 17:1-11a
- Monday: Acts 16:11-15 / Ps 149 / Jn 15:26--16:4a
- Tuesday: Acts 16:22-34 / Ps 138 / Jn 16:5-11
- Wednesday: Acts 17:15, 22--18:1 / Ps 148 / Jn 16:12-15
- Thursday: Acts 18:1-8 / Ps 98 / Jn 16:16-20
- Friday: Acts 18:9-18 / Ps 47 / Jn 16:20-23
- Saturday: Acts 18:23-28 / Ps 47 / Jn 16:23b-28
- Next Sunday: Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47 / Eph 1:17-23 / Mt 28:16-20
Holy Days of Obligation
January 1, the Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
Thursday of the Sixth Week of Easter, the Solemnity of the Ascension
August 15, the Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
November 1, the Solemnity of All Saints
December 8, the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
December 25, the Solemnity of the Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ