During this time of temporary suspension of public masses, the Catholic Diocese of Evansville has established an Online Parish Sunday Collection Page.
This page will allow you to donate to our parish or any parish in the diocese.
Online giving steps are listed below. Please don't hesitate to contact the office with any questions. (812) 482-3076
- Click Here to open the site
- Enter the payment amount and the date you want to contribute.
- Then click "Continue" and enter your personal information. It will remain confidential.
- Next, select your payment option (Credit Card, Debit Card, Checking or Savings, etc.)
- Select which parish you want to receive your donation in the drop down box.
- Follow the remaining on-screen instructions and the donation is made
Donor information remains confidential. You can repeat this process as often as desired (recurring payment options may be available in the future).
Automated Direct Debit Giving
Please consider automating your donations to Holy Family Church with our direct debit giving program. It's convenient for you and provides much-needed consistency for our parish. Click here to download the form: Direct Deposit Form.
The form can be mailed to or dropped off at the Parish Office.
Thank you for supporting Holy Family!
If you are interested in supporting a particular project for the parish, please contact the Parish Office at (812) 482-3076.
Families have contributed for specific things in the past, such as new, energy-efficient lights for the Church and Narthex, Catholic books for all parish families, and for Dupity, Haiti projects. If you are interested in supporting a particular effort, please let us know. Thank You for your generosity and supporting the mission of Holy Family Parish!